Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4: Well not so much...

Day 4: Take a five-minute walk, then make something using whatever materials are available where you've ended up.  Leave it there for someone else to discover, but be sure to document it first.
are they crazy???  its cold here!!!  so I jumped to a different day...
Day 21: Write a ten-word story.  Bonus: Illustrate it!

Ok - I have to admit - I have no idea where this came from.  I just thought something simple and I thought of a fly.  There were no flies to be seen when I was thinking of this - I actually started thinking of frogs which lead to flies which lead to this story - again no logic because there were no frogs around when I came up with it.  So without further ado...
day 4

Oh  - side note - as I re-read what I wrote yesterday it sounded as if I never actually used the calendar from 2007 - I did I just kept the used calendar because I loved the gift from the brother.

So today's assignment is to use a collection - attempting to decide which collection to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment