Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 11 - Left Handed

Day 11 - Work on the other hand.  Pick a medium you're comfortable with, then work with your dominant hand - if you usually favor your right hand then only use your left and vice-versa.

My most comfortable medium is wire and beads.  Odd that I haven't used them yet in this project.  The problem with this assignment is that I use both hands pretty interchangeably when I make jewelry.  So I decided to make something that I could use in my left hand - I know that's a bit of a stretch - but it works for me.  So here you go...
day 11
a wine cork key chain.  I also realize that it looks as if I have a bit of a wine obsession - 11 crafts and 2 focus on wine!  But I made one of these for my soon to be brother's fiance (I clearly need to call her something better!) and I wanted one for me.  It also probably looks like I have a thing for key chains - but I think I have only made 3 in my life - two are documented on this blog!
day 11
This project made me smile - and since it is the first week back in the semester for classes - I needed something that would make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment